Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sara Jay Dating Need Help--Relationship Moving Too Fast??

Need Help--Relationship Moving too Fast?? - sara jay dating

Well, I have two friends, "Sara" and "Jay". Sara is my best friend for 18 years and Jay is my friend, because he made Sarah. After he began a bad relationship from Sara Jay, who a few years older than she is. (Sara is 19 years old, Jay is 24) Last month, Sarah has spent 98% of their time with Jay, even if they started from. I finished (result) to spend time with them as a couple. So I know that Jay talks about marriage and wants, he visited the college to visit and explore whether an (!!!) after a year of meetings, although a newcomer to the school. Talk about the names of their children permanently. They said that I love you, after a week! I'm afraid it goes faster. I exaggerate,or is this guy too fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment