Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Connect Svga Cabbles How To Make Use Of The USB Ports On My Monitor?

How to make use of the USB ports on my monitor? - how to connect svga cabbles

My monitor is equipped with USB ports and card reader. I have not tried the ports of card readers, but if it is a device to the USB port, the port does not appear to be active or in operation.

Is it because I am on a standard SVGA cables have to connect the monitor to my PC? Is it necessary to upgrade to DVI or HDMI (or even display port)?

2 comments:

zoot661 said...

The monitor has a USB B connector have (square) in it. The box connects to the system via a standard USB cable

It's Kippah, Kippah the dawg said...

You need to run a USB cable from the monitor to a USB port on the back of your PC.

Post a Comment