Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Worms Human Game How Much Is This PS2 Bundle Worth?

How Much Is This PS2 Bundle Worth? - worms human game

I've recently bought a Wii package, and I hope to get some games and accessories for it. But that means I should sell my PS2 and everything it. It is a difficult decision, but have made their choice and want to sell.

The package includes:

PS2 (FAT)
Two drivers

GAMES:

Boxing
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Dead to Rights
Dirt Track Devils
James 2
Mortal Kombat Deception
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
The Mummy Returns
The Simpsons Road Rage
The Sims
Smackdown Shut Your Mouth
Smackdown Here Comes The Pain
Smackdown Vs. Raw
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006
Smackdown VS Raw 2007
Tekken 5

(Plus a free demo CD that I have a magazine - features Tekken 5 Destroy all humans and Worms 4: Mayhem)

I live in the United Kingdom, so that when estimating a price that must be in £ s. "

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment