Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vuze Trackers Is There A Torrent Program That Allows Me To Search For Torrents Within The Application?

Is there a torrent program that allows me to search for torrents within the application? - vuze trackers

Now use Azureus (or, unfortunately, now "vuze") for my torrents, and especially IsoHunt or PirateBay find the torrent files themselves. Are there programs that I received from anonymous supporters in the same window, you can locate the files themselves? I thought I read some of the software for it, suggestions or recommendations?

PS I do not use Limewire, you can not trust me ..

2 comments:

Jesse said...

You can use a program called BitLord. I do not really like, and the search function is not very good, but it has Integrated Research. ) I use uTorrent as my client (downloader and I have streams of mininova.org

DragonLord 66 said...

UTorrent, you can find a list of Web sites, is made in the search term, select a location and press the Enter key, then go to the site in Internet Explorer and the right to what you want. is not the same. but is faster than LimeWire and leads to better results.
You can also just go to the website, please download instead of a few torrents (save) file and open it if you later.

Post a Comment