Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stress Fractures More Condition_symptoms How Do I Heal Stress Fractures The Best And Quickest?

How do I heal stress fractures the best and quickest? - stress fractures more condition_symptoms

I've tried the equivalent of a marathon to run without training them. I'm athletic, but that's another animal is handled. I could not even walk more than half.

I have 2 stress fractures in his feet. One in each. One near my left ankle and the other is my right, and it is likely that the metatarsal bones. I had no X-rays to prove it. You know, sometimes a little. I have more than 2 months without any serious or sport and not yet healed. I worked some, perhaps, that has slowed the healing, when I stand on my feet and the withdrawal of some things until then.

I drank more milk than usual, as it has some calcium supplements, in fact, the pop dismissed, the science proved that it contributes fractures later in life. Caffeine, calcium and alkalis.

I'm 29th Uninsured. Money CEMP wanted to test a device (bone growth stimulator), but not enough. Is there a place that you can rent?

Crutches at home are not yet widespread.

Suggestions, other?

No comments:

Post a Comment