Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pregnancy Prevention Methods Pregnancy Prevention: Rhythm Method?

Pregnancy prevention: rhythm method? - pregnancy prevention methods

I watch the posts for the prevention of pregnancy planning, infertility, but I'm still a month of the date on which ovulation am I confused. I have irregular intervals by external factors lately, but I think that my period of about 20 This month I had my time at 25th Hypothetically, had, when I have my period every 28 days and my periods on 25 May, started at the point that I ovulate before my period?
Bono (I'll give you prestige and a smiling face, thank you) As the day of my past cycIe less likely to be pregnant?

1 comment:

malo said...

the rhythm method is a time window of about a week, is risky, if your period irregular for any reason.

In general, the time, but only after the period, I can not tell you how to prevent ovulation or not long after starting it, the pursuit of sex, you can go further.

I do not agree with the answer above me, the rhythm method very effectively stable with the cycles. Not for adolescents during puberty and does not necessarily require the inclusion of temperature for all and everything (but certainly not bad!)

Like most forms and methods of contraception, the rhythm can be found relative success rates of intimidation by the irresponsible idiots who do not know what they are. the use of your time as a guide

Post a Comment