Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tracker Savings Account What Is The Minimum Investment Required To Build A Decent Share Portfolio?

What is the minimum investment required to build a decent share portfolio? - tracker savings account

I received a bonus from work and have invested £ 3,000 available. Rather than simply put in a box at the ISA account opening an online account Sharedealing and investments in shares.

However, calculating even cheaper than online brokers a flat fee of about EUR 8,10 per transaction.

That does not bother me, a low level of risk, but I think that, after deduction of transaction costs which are hard to beat, the results of a tracker, or even a regular savings account, even if I have a good selection of values (and this is by no means guaranteed !)

Is there a general rule for the minimum amount of money, the investor should consider before investing directly in the stock market? Should I continue with a savings account in style, or possibly tracker / mutual funds?

1 comment:

zan said...

I'm not sure if I played with MSN virtual actions and see what happens, maybe you will help is when you first drive
http://secure.digitallook.com/cgi-bin/di ...

Post a Comment