Monday, January 11, 2010

Difference Between Af And Pregnancy Symptoms PMS, PMDD Or Early Pregnancy?

PMS, PMDD or Early Pregnancy? - difference between af and pregnancy symptoms

I am beginning to get frustrated and have a question. Usually a week - sometimes two AF should arrive before I began, by changes so difficult ... Chest pain, nausea, headache, loss of appetite changes (usually no appetite at all), extreme fatigue, etc. ... This month I had cramps that began after they ovulate. I am 20 days. My Breasts Hurt So Bad I could not even wear a bra, the cramps are very sensitive and I get vertigo, loss of appetite, in the worst mood ever and just enough. What do my symptoms sound like you? Please do not tell me to wait for AF and then test or go to the doctor .... I know. I would like to hear what your experiences ..... I have been pregnant before and there is no difference between the principles of the PG & AF for me. Advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2 comments:

Trin2199 said...

Sounds like mild or premenstrual dysphoric disorder I or less severe PMS moderate.
Are you in any kind of birth control? If so, can change a doctor another way, if not, there are some pills really help with these symptoms.

I know that I can not tell people to listen to pick you for help, but if you have premenstrual dysphoric disorder, may so strongly that you need treatment such as hormone therapy, antidepressants.

Try to exercise) to reduce stress (easier said than done, a lot of rest, eat well and try to. You may not want to move too much, but what can you feel better after a good sweat to be surprised. Exercise increases levels of endorphins, which make you happier, and in my case, this is really help with painful cramps.

With symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder may decrease or disappear in the first or second day of the period. If this is really not what it should see a doctor.


Oh, and I heard what things about the birth control pill Yaz. They are one of thethe few that really helps with the emotional side of PMS is not just physical.
http://www.yaz-us.com/home.jsp

icecream... said...

It seems that your just a little honey goes through hormonal changes. I recently went through the same and do not know what it was, I talked to my doctor and she pulled me say Zoloft and birth control, and I must say that I do I really make a big difference! Zoloft can help with the TDP and mood swings (which is on the website) and Birth Control says can help with all the other symptoms. I did some research even before he entered the Dominican Republic ... Therefore, I recommend you do the same.

Post a Comment