Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Perm Curlers Can A Perm Do What Curlers Do Overnight?

Can a perm do what curlers do overnight? - perm curlers

I Clippy with foam rollers in different sizes of curls. I have fine, straight hair (but much of it) and is the only way I found to keep the curls (it is actually) a couple of days but I do not fight with him, and I wonder whether someone explain could, if a lasting settlement, with different sizes are the same.
As a child I had a continuous spiral, it seems very good, but what I remember, at this moment I have put a lot of gel or foam and felt strong. I do not ... To leave the flexible and elastic loops, but I am in opposition, as it is, because I know exactly what I do. What do you think? an idea to help me decide.

1 comment:

Liz T said...

You do not have the elk that it only requires that if in fact create a loop and style if the style that you want a perm, supposing that without products
You can use different sizes

Post a Comment