Friday, January 8, 2010

Real Estate Income Fund How Does Investing In Real Estate Compares To Investing In Mutual Funds?

How does investing in real estate compares to investing in mutual funds? - real estate income fund

I have monthly income of $ 2,600 are available. He could buy an apartment building a year for several years with 10% down, or it could make in my 401k at work. What should I do? I have nothing against a landlord and the work it takes such a long time, because the returns are higher, it is worth. Nor, as I wait for an apartment building to appreciate knowing if I continue for 30 years.

2 comments:

Ron Berue said...

The investment is real estate a much more narrowly than in mutual funds.

Property requires a personal touch - and one tenant to another landlord.

After the operating account is established, the funds might simply choose and click a button.

Thank you for your question Q! I enjoyed it answered!

VTY,
Ron Beru
Yes, that's my real name is!

Mary Ann V said...

If this does not bother you an owner, so now is the right time to buy real estate in most parts of the country.

If I make some suggestions.

Below 20% in each house instead of 10%. So much of the blame is always a bad thing.

They have a compensation fund, for example, at $ 2000 for each house in an easy access account.

I have owned for many years and I learned that the water heater or furnace to make if you tend have little cash to hand. Or a leak in the roof will be displayed.

If your employer a certain percentage of your 401k match is a good investment.

Post a Comment