Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lcd Tv External Speakers No Room Home Audio Basics Question (LCD TV To External Speakers)?

Home Audio Basics Question (LCD TV to external speakers)? - lcd tv external speakers no room

I bought a new TV, and I plan to put in some external speakers. Nothing fancy, and I'm not an audiophile down the road. Television has both the standard red / white analog audio output and optical output () marked with its digital audio output.

I've never done audio at home, so I'm sure what I need. I wish I had one of those small, but the time in the TV speakers and 2 satellite speakers back. That's all I need, I need the experience of theater, just better than the built-Itty Bitty

Thus, for more than 2 channels, I use the digital output correct? And I am right in thinking it would go as follows:

TV Digital Audio Out -> Recevier/Amplifier--> Speakers

What should be in the middle? I've heard that everyone uses "receivers", but think it's a word for the amplifier to me ...

All proposals for a medium to low at an average price that accepts optical digital input and provides control for at least 3 circuitsls. I also play on all speakers when there are only 2 channels. Left Behind law would play another play, play center and left and right if no center channel. This kind of thing. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment